Monday, April 25, 2011

Pro Tune Planet Waves App

As we become more and more reliant on machines for our day to day exhistance the musician is becoming increasingly reliant on electric tuners to save the day. This has become a reality for me that I know accept. No one tunes by ear any more and so I find myself helpless without a tuner to find a perfect D. Planet waves combines a bunch of great tools including chord charts, tuners and a metronome.

The tuners accurate, it has a huge library of chords, chord finder feature, scales, and an excellent metronome. The only drawback was that the whole/half step detuning options under the tuner tool are not working at this point. For example, If I choose to detune a half step down it will still tune it to normal. I think it's a bug that they'll hopefully fix soon, 3G iPhone
Some suggestions: a custom save option under alternate tunings and a tool dock within each tool so you could change tools quickly without having to exit out to the main tool page would have given this my highest rating.

4 stars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment